Spirulina Powder - Resources and Info Health-Zone

For facts about Spirulina Powder Current information on Spirulina Powder

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Recent information on Damiana Herb

Damiana HerbNo Wrong Turns: Mexican Plant a Natural Aphrodisiac and Sleep Aid? - Gadling

Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:08:43 GMT

No Wrong Turns: Mexican Plant a Natural Aphrodisiac and Sleep Aid?
Gadling, CA - Apr 15, 2008
Mexican legend says that the first margarita was made with Damiana not tequila. Along with treating insomnia, the herb is widely used to treat nervousness, ...


Flowers and pirates

Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:58:31 EDT
. . chocolate laced with damiana, a flowering herb....

Rainy Wednesday

Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:46:00 EDT
My head won't shut up with all the thoughts that are cramming into my brain with no outlet and I can't find my Damiana. ... So for the next two weeks at least, my diet is going vegan, with no dairy, meats, or gluten and as much cabbage juice and marshmallow/plantain/peppermint tea as I c an get down my throat. (Now just to locate an herb store....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home